Thursday, May 23, 2024

May 23. Calgary to Swift Current.

After a nice breakfast with Stu and Monica, we picked up the rental car at the airport, drove back to their home and loaded the bikes. Then I received a call from Anna in Medicine Hat who interviewed me for a newspaper article on vitamin D. It's scheduled for publication tomorrow.
After lunch, we drove to Strathmore for an interview with Joe, a professional photographer. Then the serious driving started, to Swift Current with a stop at a gas station along the way.
We had dinner at Original Joe's and checked in at the Comfort Inn.

With Stu and Monica.
I think that I will finish the bike ride in a modified fashion. I will continue to ride, walk or paddle and log the distances. I will keep at it until I finish the distance needed to complete our cross -Canada ride. I will invite others to join me and find a place to record their distances to make it fun and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment